Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In which an epiphany of sorts is had.

I was lying in bed last night and I had a sort of epiphany. I mean, it wasn't a real "oh my god the world is different" epiphany, but it was an epiphany nonetheless.  I am technically an adult now.  If I wanted to, I could go out and get a tattoo of the telletubbies on my bloody forehead and no one could do a thing about it.  Well, except possibly the tattoo artist having me taken to a mental hospital... But I could do pretty much anything to myself- I don't have to get someone to say I can.

It was just one of those moments where even thought you knew something before, it just kind of clicks.

As for what I did yesterday? I went and hung out with Elise, we saw Lucy at the Parliament Building, and went to Beacon Hill Park.  (there will be photos of baby goats and ducks in the near future). Grabbed Lucy, minor body modification, dinner at John's Place, went to Bolen's for a bit, and then watched Enchanted with Elise and her brother Patrick. (Patrick and I were douchebags and probably ruined the movie since we are both perverts).


"I would hit that like the fist of an angry god."

No comments: