Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In which dinner is too hard a decision.

I've been feeling restless lately. I don't mean "I have to run around" kind of restless (though sometimes it is that too) but more of a "my life is stagnant I need to do something with it" kind of way. It irritates me, because I just don't know.

I've also been feeling like even very simple decisions are far too difficult for me to deal with sometimes. Such as what to have for dinner- I don't even have many choices but I feel almost overwhelmed by just having to make a decision. It keeps making me want to do something like spend money on a pizza or something (which is not only unhealthy, but not as cheap as it could be and I have no money) I should go get groceries, but I probably won't. I just don't feel like leaving the house, going out and dealing with all those people, especially as I will probably only get one or two things, partly because there is just so much to choose from, and I'm not sure if I really want it, and partly because I just don't want to be in a crowd. If I were going, I should have gone earlier in the day, when there would have been fewer people there, as opposed to know when everything is going to fill up with the after work crowd.

I guess I will figure it out someday. Let's just hope I don't starve first.

Also? The person above me is either really noisy, or is secretly a hippopotamus who likes to be up at one in the morning.

1 comment:

alison said...

concurr'd

you blogged! i am going to blog also.

lately my mind decides for me that no deciding is to be done. this is rather frusterating.